About Your Coach
Hey there, I'm Kara!
Most days you can find me working on my business from the comfort of my own home or on the road, spending time with my kids and sports activities, at the gym getting my daily workout in or if the weather is warm, you'll find me relaxing with my toes in the sand at the beach.
I am mostly known for helping the community change their lives through proper health, nutrition and working out.
I love serving the world by reaching out to as many people as possible to not only help them change their lifestyle through food and nutrition, but to help inspire them to be the best version of themselves from the inside out.
The things I am most passionate about in life are first and foremost my family and kids (oh and the dogs too!). I ultimately am passionate about doing my part on making the world a healthier, happier, more positive place.
I work with thousands of people from around the world on changing the way they've thought about food, exercise, nutrition and just creating a better sense of well being and healthier lifestyle. I offer multiple programs from meal plans, recipes, on your own programs, customized one on one's, exercise, nutrition and even just positive inspirational supportive guidance.
I serve people who:
- Need help with weight loss, understanding what food really is and the impact it plays on our bodies and mind.
- Are struggling to make a complete change and either don't know where to start, struggle with starting or haven't found the "right" way that works for them.
- who wish they could be the best version of themselves, kick bad habits, create new habits, transform their life like they have never thought possible.
- Desire to achieve goals they thought were always out of reach and maybe just don't know how to achieve them alone.
- Who are into creating the body and mind they have always wanted or strived to have.
- Who want to grow into the most incredible human being ever imaginable. Not just by proper eating, but physically, mentally, to become a mentor and inspiration to others.
I am so fortunate to be able to teach, help, inspire, train, give them the tools they can use for a lifetime and show them how much they are truly capable of.
When I am not working on my business of health, exercise and nutrition you can catch me:
Watching my kids at their sports games, hanging out with the family, weekend evening binging on my favorite Netflix shows and soaking up the rays of the sun at the beach. My ultimate favorite thing to do and place to go is visit my second home on Maui!
I started out on this journey as new mom wanting to shed some MUCH over wanted baby weight and the rest is history. I've spend the last (over a) decade learning the in's and outs of fitness, nutrition, health and well being including owning an amazing fitness facility being able to help thousands. The passion continues to grow every single day!
If you're dying to hear more, here are 5 things you may not know about me.
1. I was born in Pittsburgh, PA
2. I can eat an entire tray of gooey fudgy chocolate brownies
3. I don't like tomatoes (I keep trying, but I just can't do it)
4. I took tap dancing and ballet as a kid (now I have two left feet).
5. I can't touch, look at or think about raw wooden spoons/popsicle sticks (its even hard writing about it) they give me the chills and make me gag at the thought.
Still here reading? Let's connect through email email@example.com and see how we can work together!